Manage episode 306783977 series 2848645
Nick Moore is a partner in the real estate and private equity practice group handling virtually all transactions involving income-producing commercial real estate. With several years’ experience, Nick represents local, regional, and national developers, owners, syndicators, general partners, limited partners, and investors as they acquire and divest commercial real estate through sophisticated transactions. He uses his experience to provide straightforward actionable and practical advice with the ability to refine clients’ strategies for acquisitions, development, leasing, financing, and joint ventures.
[00:01 - 04:31] The Attorney to Seek
- Let’s get to know Nick Moore
- Seek your attorney
- Keeping a granular focus
[04:32 - 24:34] How to Raise Money: Syndication vs Fund
- Nick talks about billing
- About Robinson Franzman
- An Early Financial Fall
- Raising money through syndication vs through a fund
- General discussion as a GP
- The Investment Company Act of 1940
- Why you should go direct
[24:35 - 32:53] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- Corporate Job
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- What does success mean to you?
- “The family and the relationships are a true success.”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Nick. Links available below
“It is critical to have an attorney in whom you can trust and who's responsive.” - Nick Moore
“At the end of the day, I'm just so thankful to have you know, the trust of the clients.” - Nick Moore
“Go direct.” - Nick Moore
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)