Manage episode 299494869 series 2848645
Joseph Kahn is the CEO and Founder of Vision RE, a real estate advisory firm specializing in real estate, due diligence, planning and approvals, and owners representative. Joseph believes that "the most crucial, foundational steps in real estate investment are also the most time consuming" and this has become the foundation of Vision RE in providing the best and most creative full real estate advisory services. For Joseph, curiosity, creativity, and trust are primary builders of success.
[00:01 - 03:42] All-Around Real Estate Investor
- Let’s get to know Joseph Kahn
- Joseph talks about Vision RE
- Working with clients to fill in the missing pieces of their puzzles
- All-around real estate investing
[03:43 - 09:30] Seeing the Bigger Picture in Real Estate
- Joseph shares about strategic planning
- Learning from the bottom-up
- Why You Don’t Make Money in Creativity
- Creativity is 10% of the project
- The Company is Not Me
- Joseph talks about his definition of success
[09:31 - 20:02] How to Scale Your Company with Creativity
- Joseph shares his strategy in scaling his company
- Creative Project Stories
- Creativity in all shapes and sizes
- How do I work this out?
- The Biggest Red Flag in Business Relationships
- Understanding your project
- Our core is creativity and trust
[20:03 - 26:21] How to Scale Your Company with Creativity
- The Non-for-Profit World
- Venturing into the real estate realm
- An opportunity to learn from the ground-up
- Go to school. Get your education. Do your homework.
[26:22 - 35:06] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- A Visionary Project: “It’s about the people.”
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- Not a book but a course in BMG.
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- How to code better
- What does success mean to you?
- “Making the company bigger than me… Having projects that I’m not involved in.”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Joseph. Links available below
“You can’t charge enough for creativity.” - Joseph Kahn
“At the end of the day, you have to say thank you.” - Joseph Kahn
“If you want to learn, there is no better place to learn business in the out-of-profit world.” - Joseph Kahn
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)