Manage episode 298332940 series 2848645
Austin Linney is a serial entrepreneur, real estate investor, business and mindset coach, and host of the weekly podcast, Construct Your Life with Austin Linney. He has built an expansive network of top professionals in leading industries, and helped countless individuals break through obstacles and become who they were meant to be. For years, Austin struggled with negative thought patterns, self-sabotage, and alcohol addiction that left him trapped in an unfulfilling job, financial struggles, and disconnected and failing relationships. Now, Austin lives his passion and purpose helping people establish habits and improve their mindset so they can live the life they truly want. Whether you are looking to build a business, obtain financial freedom, or become more of who you are, Austin can help you get where you want to go.
[00:01 - 05:49] Success is Relative
- Let’s get to know Austin Linney
- Austin talks about helping other construct their lives
- Modelling versus Mimicking
[05:50 - 11:45] Adding Value to People’s Lives
- Coaching with Austin
- Getting You Out of Your Usual
- Why You Should Cling to Your Values
- A Lens of Compassion
[11:46 - 29:10] Overcoming Challenges with Your Choice
- Austin shares his story on overcoming challenges
- How to Overcome Challenges
- Why People Can’t Change
- Big Deals Don’t Happen Overnight
- “It’s all up to you.”
- Your life is your choice
[29:11 - 41:31] THE FINAL FOUR:
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- Working at an ice cream shop
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Play the guitar
- What does success mean to you?
- When the Creator gives him a tap when they meet
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Austin. Links available below
“Who are you showing up as a person? Goals are great but do you stay on top of your values?” - Austin Linney
“We all have a story and you have to tell it.” - Austin Linney
“You have a choice in life.” - Austin Linney
“Chase what gives you energy.” - Austin Linney
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)