Manage episode 307087275 series 2848645
Josh Cantwell manages over $40M in private money, which is deployed into multifamily real estate and apartments. He has been involved in 1,000+ wholesale, rehab, rental, foreclosure, and apartment transactions, and currently holds a portfolio of over 3,000+ cash-flowing apartments. He is the founder and CEO of a variety of successful businesses including Freeland Ventures, Strategic Real Estate Coach, Accelerated Investor Office, and more.
[00:01 - 07:41] Life and Real Estate Motivation
- Let’s get to know Josh Cantwell
- Josh’s Life-Threatening Challenge
[07:42 - 21:26] Overcoming Life’s Biggest Challenge
- A Miracle from Above
- How to Play: Be prepared and daring!
- Grab that Opportunity
- Why the Universe is Giving You that Experience
- Make it Something, Something Positive
- Josh’s Winning Habits
- What is The One Too Many Concept?
[21:27 - 33:45] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- At a manufacturing company
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- What does success mean to you?
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Josh. Links available below
“You learn the most, you expand the most, grow the most if you're listening to the lesson.” - Josh Cantwell
“Be daring, go bigger” - Josh Cantwell
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)