Manage episode 299656890 series 2848645
Robert Szewczyk is the Chief Construction Officer and Co-Founder of Rise48 Equity. Robert has been investing in real estate for over 17 years and has equitable ownership in apartments, mobile home parks and hotels within the US and internationally. Robert has been a licensed Real Estate Broker in Arizona since 2009, where he specialized in Luxury Home Sales. Robert holds a Master of Science in Architecture from Polytechnic University of Cracow, Poland. His degree in architecture allows him to work closely with developers while bringing extra knowledge to the construction process.
[00:01 - 07:22] Phoenix is on Fire!
- Let’s get to know Robert Szewczyk
- Robert talks about the booming real estate industry in Phoenix, Arizona
- Looking back at their past two years of REI
[07:23 - 19:56] Achieving $250M in 2021
- On building an empire and complementary rules
- How to Find Deals that Make Sense
- Going out of your comfort zone and taking risks
- Robert talks about building capital gains
[19:57 - 23:11] Real Estate Architect Investor
- Moving to the United States and doing business
- An architecture graduate
- Living his dream, finding freedom and success
- Building a lifestyle on what you love
[23:12 - 36:11] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- A job in construction; plumbing
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Working with numbers
- What does success mean to you?
- “Ability to spend time.”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Robert. Links available below
“It’s not a race. Everything, at the end of the day, has to make sense.” - Robert Szewczyk
“You only grow when you step out of this comfort zone that you created.” - Robert Szewczyk
“Being successful is just growing internally, being able to grow as a person and doing whatever you like.” - Robert Szewczyk
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)