Manage episode 306235800 series 2848645
Josi Heron has a background in finance, engineering, military leadership, and asset management. With her background, she helps others find multifamily investment deals, secure partnership opportunities, and deliver returns. She enjoys helping military and service academy alumni as well as professional women to achieve passive income through investing.
[00:01 - 07:11] All Over the Place
- Let’s get to know Josi Heron
- Josi goes around the states
- Josi’s real estate angle
[07:12 - 19:13] Scaling and Adding Value with Masterminds
- Networks and masterminds
- Joni’s Built Communities
- Why Joni’s Masterminds are Unique
- Good with the Smaller Ones and Value-Add
- How Joni finds the perfect deals
- Podcasts to try!
[19:14 - 28:23] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- A ship engineer
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- What does success mean to you?
- “When I'm in a place where I can shift from focusing on business to focusing on significance.”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Josi. Links available below
“I tried to put a lot of value on the quality of the relationships versus the quantity.” - Josi Heron
“My reach is growing, but I really want it to be authentic.” - Josi Heron
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)