Manage episode 305600246 series 2848645
Lee was practicing physical therapy when he realized his true passion was building his own business and investing in real estate. He is the founder and visionary behind Threefold Real Estate Investing, and he’s committed to forging a path that will generate incredible wealth and opportunity for all involved. His focus is driving the business forward by forging new relationships with top-notch professionals in the real estate world and bringing on more partners to invest alongside Threefold. Lee also hosts a podcast, Threefold Real Estate Investing, which discusses multifamily real estate investing, while also focusing on pursuing better relationships with family and a better walk with God.
[00:01 - 06:19] Physical Therapist RE Investor
- Let’s get to know Lee Yoder
- A job challenging yet fulfilling
- Maybe God has other plans
[06:20 - 23:43] Seeing God’s Role in Real Estate
- Lee shares his admiration for his wife
- Let’s explore this limit
- How Lee started his first deal
- Flipping and scaling
- Not Money but Time and Relationships
- Wise Counsel
- The Ultimate Goal
- Threefold Real Estate Investing
- Creating an Impact
[23:44 - 30:42] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- In a greenhouse
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Piano or guitar
- What does success mean to you?
- “Glorifying God”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Lee. Links available below
“Flipping is not investing. It's real estate.” - Lee Yoder
“It takes discipline to be able to listen and to be able to internalize.” - Lee Yoder
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)