Manage episode 301255538 series 2848645
Chuck Littell, CCIM is a Senior Vice President at Colliers in Los Angeles. He is a charter member of the firm’s Logistics and Transportation Solutions Group. Chuck leads a team that specializes in the representation of large industrial tenants nationally and worldwide. With more than 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, Chuck provides critical skills and market intel to help his clients optimize their supply chains and real estate.
Chuck joined Colliers in 1999 and has achieved many awards for his top performance during his tenure, including “Top Producer, Greater Los Angeles” in the fall of 2020. What sets Chuck apart is his keen ability to bridge the gap between his clients’ needs and a rigorous and demanding real estate lifecycle. He brings forth a direct, knowledgeable, and calculated approach to ensure all deals are executed in a timely and articulate manner while offering flexible and assessed solutions. His long-time client list speaks to his approachable demeanor and allows him to solve for today’s challenging market.
[00:01 - 03:35] An Experience-Filled Career
- Let’s get to know Chuck Littell
- 25 Years with Colliers and a Fruitful Career
[03:36 - 24:46] The Next Big Thing about Industrial Real Estate
- Chuck talks about industrial expansion
- Market Demand and Supply
- New Developments: Yes and No
- Training new people and false starts
- Keys to Success as Brokers
- You are working for your client.
- E-Commerce and the Next Big Thing in Industrial Real Estate
[24:47 - 33:58] THE FINAL FOUR
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- A busboy in a restaurant
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Become more technical
- What does success mean to you?
- “Success is about feeling affective.”
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Chuck. Links available below
“The main thing as a broker is that you have to work with clients that appreciate your time.” - Chuck Littell
“Real opportunities come with objections.” - Chuck Littell
“You’ve got to enjoy the path. The path to getting there is the challenge and the fun.” - Chuck Littell
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)