Manage episode 197943885 series 1951886
Today's podcast episode is with Jordan Drankoski -- a social media marketing pro, healthy living blogger and former professional dancer.
I so loved recording this episode (okay, this is true of EVERY episode) and chatting with Jordan about living a life of wellness on a budget and navigating a non-linnear career path. Whether you're trying to figure out how to make wellness work for your lifestyle or you're looking to make a big career transition, this conversation is for you.
--SOME OF THE THINGS WE TALK ABOUT:
- what to do when you're feeling frazzled
- embracing BIG changes
- making sh*t happen in 2018
- navigating unconventional and non-linear career paths.
- going from professional dancer to business school student (she got her MBA from UCLA!)
- finding a creative outlet through blogging
- making room for wellness even when you work a traditional 9-5 job.
- favorite free workout resources
- super simple self-care rituals
- her guilty pleasure way to decompress at the end of the day
- how to make self-care super affordable
- making wellness less stressful and overwhelming.
--Connect with Jordan:
--Tell me your thoughts:
I can't believe this is episode seven of the podcast! I've been absolutely loving sharing these stories of wellness and would love to hear from YOU.
Do you prefer longer (~1 hour) episodes or short (~30 minute) episodes?
Solo episodes (like episode 6) or interviews like this episode?
Chats with wellness experts (personal trainers, health coaches, etc) or regular peeps living a life of wellness?
Any other thoughts, feedback, feelings, send 'em my way :) email@example.com
Connect with Kayla
For more conversations on wellness head to: kaylainthecity.com
Or say "hi" on instagram: @kaylakleinman
13 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 52 mins duration .