Manage episode 245461416 series 2495340
Today, Kayla is sharing the journey of gut healing, as well as the highs and lows of going through the healing process. She opens up about her history with Candida, SIBO, parasites, and IBS. Kayla explains how changing her relationship with her gut and how her stress affected her gut was truly the beginning of the healing process. She also talks about mindfulness, and how tuning into her body about how her stress was showing up in her body to see how it affected her gut. Kayla also talks about spiritual practices, processing emotions, and talks through her gut healing protocol.
She also talks about:
- Repressed emotions & how it impacts the ability to heal
- Being open to receive help when you don't know all the answers
- The connection between the mind and the body that you may not see
- How to love the process and give yourself grace within the healing process
- Foods for rebuilding the gut
- The emotional toll of healing your body through your body image
- The pressure she put on herself as a high performing woman of color
- Being your own health advocate and knowing what you need
- Signs and symptoms to reconnect with your body
- And more!
This episode is brought to you by:
Are you looking to eliminate the threat of chronic stress to increase your energy, minimize anxiety, & perform at an even higher level? Register for my next free class to learn how to slay stress and create lasting calm here.
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): https://wellnessglowup.libsyn.com/rssSocial Media Info
Wellness Glow Up Podcast – @wellnessglowuppodcast
Kayla Nedza – @kaylanedza
Did you like this episode? If you did give it a 5 star rating and share it with your friends.