Manage episode 265024605 series 2510238
Nancy Levin is a Master Coach and bestselling author of several books including her latest, Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free. Formerly the Event Director at Hay House for over a decade, Nancy is the creator of Levin Life Coach Academy and offers in-depth coaching and training programs designed to support clients in making themselves a priority and setting boundaries that stick.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 13:55 - Nancy’s backstory and the crossing of boundaries in her marriage
- 19:30 - How being born into a mourning family affected Nancy’s limiting beliefs
- 27:18 - How society rewards selflessness and why we need to reclaim selfishness
- 32:20 - Practices to begin your boundary-work and begin saying ‘no’
- 40:00 - When feeling guilty is a positive sign and upholding your own boundaries
- 49:00 - How to draw boundaries in work situations
- 55:55 - Boundaries in intimate relationships and as a mom
This show is supported by:
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- Beekeepers Naturals | Head to beekeepersnaturals.com/CRW and use my code “CRW” for 15% off
- Click here to listen and subscribe to The Uncensored Empath with Sarah Small!
- Join the UPLEVEL Monthly Membership by visiting christinaricewellness.com/membership!
- Apply for the Brain Rewiring Certification Program here: brainrewiringcoach.com
- IG: @nancy_levin
- FB: @NancyLevinAuthor
- Twitter: @nancylevin
- Book: Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinaricewellness.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands