Manage episode 271345487 series 2536476
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: Wearing white after Labor Day
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: Apologizing
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: How do you tell someone not to answer their door in their underwear? Can you confront a friend who smudges glassware? Is it rude to ask for your pan back?
- VENT OR REPENT: Mask-wearing in stores, Sending things with glitter
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: To parents, to listeners
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- John Waters' "Serial Mom"
- Time Magazine: "Why We Can't Wear White After Labor Day"
- Psychology Today: "The 9 Rules for True Apologies"
- Wikipedia: Yarra Valley wine
- New York Times: "What is glitter?"
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise