Manage episode 192603355 series 1734222
While a lot of travel security and safety advice is generic in nature, different locations often have specific conditions that make them worthy of special mention. Our area of expertise is the Asia-Pacific region and we’ll be discussing several different countries in this area in the coming weeks. In this episode we look at China.
- What are some of the diverse cultures and languages that coexist within the nation
- As friendly as Chinese people are,, it takes time to earn their trust so business travellers need to take this into account
- What you need to do before you leave and the visa process in China
- General safety tips you need to keep in mind
- Cyber safety within China and how a VPN will be useful
- How to tell the difference between genuine and counterfeit money
- Some tips around arranging a taxi in China
- What to look out for when eating in China
- Corruption and fraud laws in China are similar to most countries but the consequences may be greater so be cautious about entering into any dodgy practices
- Some general tips around cultural respect within China
6 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 24 mins duration .