Manage episode 377701882 series 1523830
Have you ever heard the myths about transitioning from flipping houses to buying and holding buildings?
Myth #1: Buying and holding buildings is only for experienced investors.
Myth #2: Flipping houses is more profitable than buying and holding.
Myth #3: Buying and holding buildings requires huge capital upfront.
In this episode, our guest, Nancy Dalgard, will set the record straight and share the truth about these myths.
Drawing from over two decades of experience flipping houses, Nancy brings a wealth of knowledge to investors interested in real estate. Having sold her first businesses in 2019, she ventured into buying and holding buildings and has not looked back.She is known for her unique projects, like turning an old grist mill into a boutique hotel and managing Airbnb businesses. From handling commercial mortgages to dealing with renovations of historic buildings, she has seen it all, giving her an unparalleled understanding of the challenges and opportunities present in the real estate market.
The biggest challenge when transitioning from flipping to full-time real estate investing is the lack of steady income. But as our systems got better and we focused on long-term rentals, it became easier. Nancy Dalgard
- Uncover the real estate trading art from flipping houses to accumulating properties.
- Experience firsthand the challenges and wisdom gained in acquiring commercial loans and supervising various projects.
- Delve into the hospitality horizon through the creation of The Post and Beam, a boutique hotel.
- Realize the positive ramifications of pouring investments into lesser-known small towns.
Find out more here https://cashflowrecharge.ca/ and when you sign up use the code RECHARGE01 to get 15% off the early bird price.
Contact Nancy Dalgard:
This episode has been brought to you in part by:
- Dalia Barsoum, Streetwise Mortgages – https://streetwisemortgages.com
- Mid Term Rentals – https://midtermrentalproperties.com
- Wyse Construction – https://www.wyseconstruction.ca
- US Properties – https://www.usproperties.ca
- Andrew Choubeta – https://caveatlegalservices.cliogrow.com/book
- Inspire Beach Resort – https://inspirebeachresort.com
Check out Sarah’s online coaching programs https://sarahlarbi.com/online-programs/
The post From Flipping to Flourishing: Expert Insights on Transitioning Strategies first appeared on Sarah Larbi Developments.