Manage episode 231852124 series 1184423
Steph and Dr. Elana recap the episode with Dr. Samantha Brody, naturopathic doctor and author of the book Overcoming Overwhelm: Dismantle Your Stress from the Inside Out. They highlight important points from the episode and discuss further how diet can impact stress, how to identify stressors, and how to communicate effectively with your support system to get the support you need.
- Beyond reducing stress; creating space to handle the stress
- Different kinds of stressors and which you can change
- Identifying subtle stressors
- How your diet can affect stress
- How to communicate your needs to your loved ones
- The “great ask”–how to effectively ask for what you want
- Overcoming Overwhelm: Dismantle Your Stress from the Inside Out
- Values Exercise from Overcoming Overwhelm Sample Chapter from Overcoming Overwhelm
- Contact Dr. Samantha
- PAX Understanding Men by Allison Armstrong
- The Four Agreements
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
The Whole Mamas podcast is led by Stephanie Greunke, a registered dietitian, and Dr. Elana Roumell, a naturopathic doctor, both trained in functional medicine and passionate about pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatrics. They invite experts on the show, answer burning questions, highlight key points, and make sure you feel empowered to take action. Find Whole Mamas and the Whole Mamas hosts on Instagram @wholemamasclub, @stephgreunke, @drelanaroumell, and at www.wholemamasclub.com.
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .