Manage episode 232405404 series 1184423
Steph interviews Becky Rapinchuk aka Clean Mama®, who is a natural cleaning and homekeeping expert. Becky’s daily, simplified cleaning routine is easy-to-follow and takes 30 minutes or less. Learn how to create your own, natural cleaning products and how to create a simple cleaning routine for your family, so you can spend more time enjoying your life.
- How to get started with natural cleaning
- The most important products to swap first
- Easy DIY cleaning products
- Becky’s favorite natural cleaning products/brands
- How to create a simple cleaning routine
- Age-appropriate cleaning activities for kids
- Clean Mama® website
- Becky’s new book: Clean Mama’s Guide to a Healthy Home
- Nightly sink scrub recipe
- Window cleaner recipe
- Follow Clean Mama on Instagram
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Whole Mamas Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
Becky, aka Clean Mama, is a natural cleaning and homekeeping expert, business owner and author of the books Clean Mama’s Guide to a Healthy Home, 2019, Simply Clean, 2017, The Organically Clean Home, 2014. She’s also a wife and mom to three, a business owner, and a former art teacher. She writes at cleanmama.net and is intent on helping you discover new ways to do the mundane tasks of homekeeping safely and naturally.
She’s developed a cleaning routine that’s used by thousands of people to do a little every day to keep it more manageable and under 30 minutes every day.
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
139 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 51 mins duration .