Manage episode 179153769 series 93587
During this episode, you will want a pen and a pad of paper handy – our guest drops some big golden nuggets of information.
Jay Malloy has been Wholesaling for almost five years. He didn’t know everything before he started, but he jumped in and took massive imperfect action every day until he learned the business.
He didn’t make his first sale for six months – now he’s closing deals every month, and you can do that too.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why mentorship matters
- How to make your deal a win-win-win
- How Wholesaling can empower your life
- The Master-Key to Riches: The World-Famous Philosophy of Personal Achievement Based on the Andrew Carnegie Formula for Money-Making by Napoleon Hill
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Sean Covey
259 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 27 mins duration .