Manage episode 181932877 series 93587
Today’s guest, Joe Fairless, is BIG in the real estate investing space – he currently controls $21M worth of real estate – and he’s only 33 years old.
Joe shares how he built his impressive investment portfolio so quickly and offers some of the best real estate investing advice ever.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why multi-family syndication is Joe’s preferred form of real estate investment
- What you need before you can invest in real estate (and how to get it)
- How to make your first investment without risking your own money
- Connect with Joe: JoeFairless.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text the word “BEST” to 38470 to receive a list of the 30 best apartment resources that Joe uses & join Joe’s weekly newsletter
- Listen to Joe’s podcast:
- Read Joe’s books:
- Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies by Peter Conti & Peter Harris
259 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 27 mins duration .