Manage episode 333101439 series 2391406
No insurance, no maintenance, no utilities and phenomenal margins. That’s how today’s guest, Casey Pearson, sums up the land business. Casey sits down with our landman, Brent Bowers, to detail his journey from rodeoing to being laid-off to getting into the land game. Casey talks about why land is a great business to be in and gives you real examples of deals he’s done to back it up. Finally, he highlights the importance Brent and the Land Sharks program had on his journey. If Casey’s story resonates with you, become part of the tribe by applying to the Land Sharks program today. We’re running a very special 4th of July offer until July 7th, so don’t miss out.
- (0:00) - A special message
- (1:40) - Beginning of today’s episode.
- (3:32) - How Casey accidentally discovered wholesaling.
- (8:35) - Why start with land? Here are the benefits.
- (15:00) - Casey breaks down his first few deals.
- (16:30) - The importance of failing.
- (20:02) - Casey’s favorite land deal.