Manage episode 333402035 series 2391406
Even the best real estate investors are often held back by one thing: software. Real estate has historically been marred by clunky software that’s overly expensive and overly complicated. Today’s guest, Sharad Mehta, is looking to change that. Sharad is a real estate investor and founder of real estate CRM platform REsimpli. He joins Lauren Hardy to discuss the genesis of REsimpli as well as the results and the impact it’s having on real estate businesses everywhere.
If you want to learn more about the tools, processes and systems Lauren uses to find and close deals, apply to our Virtual Investing Mastery program. We’re running a very special 4th of July discount until July 7th, so don’t miss out.
- (0:00) - A special message
- (1:39) - Beginning of today’s episode.
- (2:16) - Sharad’s background and the origins of REsimpli.
- (9:40) - The importance of being data-centric in real estate.
- (15:18) - Upcoming REsimpli updates.
- (17:12) - The benefits of mentorship and peer groups.