Manage episode 186329964 series 1256411
WYOO 015: Cam Burns – Essentially Keto
A lot has been happening in my world, and I’ve been busy building a Sakura Finance – finance businesses and I have been creating some cool partnerships. I cannot mention it to you yet, but once it’s official, I will let you guys up to date.
I recently embarked on the 28-day challenge and my business mentor set this challenge of meeting a stranger and taking a “selfie” with each one of them.
Now have you guys heard of a “bulletproof coffee” by Dave Asprey, I was first introduced to the “bulletproof coffee” by my old housemate BJ, shout out to you buddy. Anyways, for those of you who don’t know of “bulletproof coffee”, it is drinking black coffee mixing it with coconut or Bulletproof oil, and you also add organic grass-fed butter. Now if you mixed it together, you get this delicious goodness.
What the “bulletproof coffee” does is it introduces your body into intermittent fasting and gets your body into a Ketogenic state. Now my guest today, Cam Burns, is one-half of this great partnership and one of the creators of “Essentially Keto.”
Cam Burns was so fortunate to work with an imminent Australian businessman for nearly a decade and now entering the business world himself.
In this episode with Cam Burns – Co-creator of Essentially Keto, Cam and I discussed:
- How “Essentially Keto” was born (4:26)?
- Early in his career, Cam wanted to pursue computer science degree. However, his path changed as he works his way in becoming a hospitality professional to an entrepreneur (8:50). His work ethic has helped him in getting an incredible role of hospitality functions to a billion dollar company at the age of 23 years old (15:30).
- Cam learns the real value and of “attention to details” and a genuine meaning of the phrase(18:05).
- For ten years of working in different roles, Cam was able to impart the valuable lessons in life such as “Watch the cents and the dollars will take care of themselves”. (19:15 ) “Ability to trust in other people” (20:26). “Learn to Travel”(21:15) and even the value of “Family” (23:57).
- What inspired him to move from ten years of working to become an entrepreneur(26:40)?
- The last words of wisdom he received when he parted the company – “It’s a big world out there, be careful. Don’t underestimate the world and good luck” (29:20).
- Cam teams up with his work colleague, Edit Whitelaw (32:30) a chef, and now business partner, together they created the “Fat Bombs” a high-fat Ketogenic diet (34:40). This Ketogenic bar is packed with such good ingredients and nutritious fats (40:30) that feed the body without carbohydrate and sugar.
- Now that Cam’s created Essentially Keto (46:34), what else do we expect as he digs deeper into Ketogenic products?
FOLLOW Cam Burns
For references mentioned by Cam Burns – Essentially Keto in this podcast, you may check the following links:
Disclosure: Clicking these images are affiliate links. If you purchase a service through one of these links, I may earn a small commission, and this is at no extra cost to you.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What did you find interesting about Cam Burns? Comment what insight you got from listening to this podcast.
“It’s a big world out there, be careful. Don’t underestimate the world” Cam Burns
Click To Tweet
Comment below if you have a question about any of today’s content or if there are any topics that you want me to cover.
Use the social media buttons to like and share if you got value and feel anyone you’re connected to would get value too.
“I am an inspiring, visionary, expert, entrepreneur and performer, influencing and helping others in the world to live passionate, engaging, positive-minded lives and getting everyone to “Win Their Own Olympics.””
Sean Wroe’s Blog
P.S. Please Leave Me A Review As Each Review Allows Me To Spread My Message Further. Click Here To Leave Me A Review.
15 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 41 mins duration .