Manage episode 240332212 series 2323304
Erin Claire Jones is a leadership coach specializing in Human Design. She has been featured in Forbes, Nylon, Well+Good, mindbodygreen and more.
She helps individuals and teams step into their highest potential by offering them the self-knowledge and tools to perform at the top of their personal and professional games. She has consulted for startups all over the world, built companies supporting executives, partnerships and small teams to operate more harmoniously and effectively, and conducted research on leadership challenges at 90+ early-stage companies.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is human design?
- What does being a projector in Human Design mean?
- What does being a manifestor in Human Design mean?
- Why you don’t always need to act according to your Human Design
- What helped Erin build an authority in Human Design using social media
- Strategies on growing your social media presence for every Human Design type (Generators, Manifesting Generators, Projectors, Manifestors and Reflectors).
- How she plans to scale her work as a coach specializing in Human Design
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com.
Mentioned in this episode:
- https://erinclairejones.com/blueprint – 30-page PDF on your unique design. Use code WOKEANDWIRED to get 10% off.
- Conscious Social Media Program with Ksenia
- Ra Uru Hu, the creator of the Human Design system
Connect with Erin Claire Jones: