Manage episode 201575449 series 1393054
Steph Palermo was born with a rare disorder called Poland Syndrome. She spent many years hiding behind her difference before seeking help. Now she helps others recognize their worth and potential through her work as an author, radio talk show host and motivational speaker.
Listen in to this episode of Women Inspired where you will hear:
- How to overcome a lifetime of using food for comfort
- How to stop believing you’re ugly and unworthy of love
- Why everybody has two lives and how to start your second one
- How to use your personal experiences to help and educate others
- How Steph plans to become the first TV talk show host with a limb difference
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .