Manage episode 178659444 series 1430551
On their first episode ever, Matt and Marilyn discuss how and why they began to travel long-term. They discussed:
- The positives and negatives of traveling the world full-time
- How they started
- Teaching English in Thailand and how that sparked their travel bug.
- How they were scammed out of thousands of dollars by a company that was supposed to give them a TEFL and a job teaching English
- How Craigslist saved their butts
- Why they travel the world
And much more. Here's the blog post on the topic with plenty of fun pictures and extra information!
Thank you for listening! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Vang Da Lat - Superior Red (Vietnam)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .