Manage episode 178659428 series 1430551
Transportation is a huge factor when traveling abroad. Matt and Marilyn dedicate this podcast to transportation in the countries they've been to. In this podcast, they discuss transportation in:
- The US, specifically NYC
- Thailand and stories while traveling, like the minivan ride with a very high and violent gentleman
- South Korea, including the bullet train at 5 AM while intoxicated
- Vietnam: nothing but motorbikes and Uber! Oh, and constant pandemonium
- Japan, the oh-so-expensive Japan
- Taiwan, with its gorgeous views from luxurious train cars
- The Czech Republic, specifically Prague
- They also rank their least favorite to favorite countries simply based on their public transportation.
Check out the blog post for more info on this podcast!
Thank you so much for listening! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Mas - Merlot (France)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .