Manage episode 178944952 series 1430551
In this episode, we take our podcast and wine-drinking outdoors! On a rare beautiful April day in Prague, we made a podcast in a nearby park and dedicated it to how the weather and climate has been for us throughout their travels. In this episode, we talk about things like:
- Our shock in discovering the humidity and heat in Thailand
- Our students in Thailand loved to wear ridiculous things in hot weather, like parkas, hats, and gloves
- The experience of the rainy, cool, and hot seasons in Thailand
- Our hottest moments in Thailand and Vietnam
- What it's like attempting--and completely failing-- to function without air conditioners in Southeast Asia
- What the four seasons in really like in different parts of South Korea and Japan
- The hottest place in Vietnam and our experience with it
- What Taiwan weather is like
- How Prague's weather has been for us (from January to April)
- What our favorite place in the world has been for weather
And plenty more! We tried to make the subject of weather as interesting as possible for you guys because, although it has a reputation of being a boring subject matter, it is very important to pay attention to, especially if you are traveling!
You can check out our blog post with plenty of pictures of the places we talk about here.
Thank you so much for listening! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Brise de France - Merlot (France)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .