Manage episode 187955255 series 1430551
In this episode of the podcast, Matt and I talk about our shenanigans while visiting Amsterdam with two of our friends from home. We accomplished a lot in just four days, so we had a lot to discuss! We talked about tons of stuff, such as:
- Stroopwaffel, pickled herring, and fried herring
- Legal purchase and smoking of marijuana
- How poorly I handled my second edible of all time and how Matt enjoyed his more, even when he felt like he was melting into a bus seat
- What an "edible" is
- Legal magic truffles and our experiences with them
- "Coffee" shops, which have almost nothing to do with coffee, but all to do with weed
- A canal cruise through the beautiful canals
- How and why "cute" is the best adjective to describe Amsterdam
- The infamous Red Light District!
- Rembrandt Square and the nightlife experience we had there
- Getting scammed for accidentally spilled a drug addict's drugs
And much, much more!
You can check out our blog post with tons of pictures and extra info here!
Or you can check out our video here where you can actually see us make fools of ourselves in the city!
As always, thank you for listening! Cheers!
Wine: Mas - Cabernet Sauvignon (France)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .