Manage episode 192148520 series 1430551
Matt and Marilyn backpack through Ireland alongside their friend from college, Tobe! This was the second adventure with all three of them. Hear all about their adventures, including:
- Driving all around Ireland-- and on the left side of the road for the first time!
- Their self-guided tour in the Guinness Factory
- The scene at Temple Bar
- Wicklow National Park and its magical scenery (I mean, we even got to witness a real-life harpist on our hike!)
- The many sheep wandering the mountains and hills
- All of the Irish food, including the famed Irish Breakfast and the not-so-famed baps, which are delectable breakfast sandwiches!
- Castles on castles on castles! Muckross Castle, Bunratty Castle, and others scattered along the ride around the country
- Our creepy stay in an AirBNB in Gort, a.k.a. the middle-of-nowhere Ireland
- The Cliffs of Moher!
- All the cities and towns along the way: Dublin, Wicklow, Gort, Galway, Ennis, Cork, and Wexford
And much, much more!
Be sure to check out our blog post on this episode, which has an absurd amount of fun pictures and videos!
You can actually see all of our adventures for yourself on our video! (Currently only on Facebook, but soon to be on YouTube!)
As always, thank you for listening! Cheers!
Wine: Casata Parini - Montepulciano D'Abruzzo (Italy)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .