Manage episode 193027661 series 1430551
We felt that it was necessary to update you all on our lives this far. We've provided some episodes on specific places, but haven't exactly updated you on what's going on in our personal lives, small trips we've taken, or what we're thinking about doing next. There was a lot to be covered.
So, here we are. In this episode, we talked about:
- Our 5-day trip to Croatia, specifically Krk Island, with friends
- Marilyn's mother's sudden sickness and death
- Her viewpoint on life and travel after this horrific event
- Why travel is important to her, especially now
- Traveling to Barcelona and Ireland
- A best friend's wedding back home and how we saved $100 while staying there for two nights
- Some key points for cheap travel and how we specifically afford our lifestyle
- Our future plans (so many things!)
And much, much more!
Thank you for listening, as always, but a big thank you from me (Marilyn) specifically. This episode was rough to get through and I sincerely appreciate those that took the time to listen.
You can check out our blog post with some pictures here!
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .