Manage episode 194825110 series 1430551
The year 2017 is drawing to a close and 2018 is at our doorstep. A lot has happened to us in 2017, both good and bad. We dedicated this episode to looking back at the past year and discussing it month by month. Then, we took a peek at what's in store for us in 2018.
In this episode, we talked about tons of stuff, like:
- Moving to Prague
- The grueling and nerve-wrecking process of getting visas to live in the Czech Republic
- Being in Warsaw, Poland for interviews, then having to rush back to Prague because of visa issues
- Working at VIPKID
- Exploring Budapest, Hungary
- Waltzing around Prague and Amsterdam with friends from home
- Visiting Croatia, specifically Krk Island, for a few days with friends from Prague
- The tragic death of Marilyn's beloved mother and Marilyn's grieving process while being home and away
- Experiencing a terrorist attack with Matt's parents in Barcelona, then enjoying the rest of the vacation there anyway
- Road trip through Ireland with friend from home
- Heading back home once again to attend a friend's wedding as the maid of honor
- Housesitting in Viareggio, Italy
- Day trips to Pisa, Lucca, and Manarola (in Cinque Terre)
- The holidays back at home
And much more!
Thank you all for your support throughout this past year! We look forward to 2018 and having your support then, too. There's lots more wine to drink and places to see, after all!
Happy New Year!
Here is the blog post with tons of pictures, videos, and info for this episode.
Wine: Woodridge - Merlot (California)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .