Manage episode 202021988 series 1430551
On the second episode of our series called "Living Abroad," we talked about what it was like living in South Korea, specifically Sejong City. We talked about tons of things, like:
- Cost of living in South Korea
- How much we earned teaching English in a hagwon
- How we got free airfare and accommodation
- TONS of delicious Korean food and some not-so-good food
- Things to do in Sejong, like go to the bowling alley, sing karaoke, eat all the barbecue, drink all the soju, and more
- Why Korea has some of the best nightlife in the world, especially Seoul
- Transportation in Korea and why it's some of the best in the world
- The local people and how English-friendly it is there
- The weather and the pollution
- Why we loved Korea, but would never, ever work there again
Thanks for reading/listening! If you'd like to learn more, check out our blog post here!
Wine: Vinium - Svatovav?inecké (Czech Republic)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .