Manage episode 204234057 series 1430551
During Easter weekend, we had the most amazing and rare opportunity: attend a wine festival in the wine region of the Czech Republic with our two friends! We took a short 3-hour drive with our pals to the region called Moravia, specifically the town Valtice.
In the podcast episode, we talked about:
- How we found out about this lovely wine festival in the middle of nowhere Czech Republic
- The cost of the festival and what we got out of it
- The food we ate and the TONS of wines we drank!
- What it's like drinking wine for 8 hours straight and walking around an adorable Czech town
- A few of the wine cellars and wineries we visited in Valtice
- Numerous castles we got to visit, including Valtice Castle, Lednice Castle, and Mikulov Castle
- Our unsurprising hangover the following day
- The bizarre Czech Easter Monday celebration which includes whipping women!
If you'd like to see more, like stunning photos and a well-made video, check out our blog post here!
Thank you for listening! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Chateau Valtice - Frankovka (Moravia, Czech Republic)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .