Manage episode 205526595 series 1430551
Have you ever thought about how your health might be affected by traveling the world? Well, apparently, we didn't when we started traveling-- and now we're paying the price.
In this episode, we discussed our personal chronic health issues, including things like:
- Battling horrendous acid reflux
- Developing chronic yeast/bacterial infections with no explanation as to why
- How Marilyn gave herself IBS-- and still struggles with it to this day
- How traveling has helped cause some of our issues and even exasperate them
- Going through two endoscopies-- with no results!
- Being lied to and not helped by countless doctors
- Seeing my own insides on a TV screen
- Why Marilyn looked six months pregnant but absolutely was not!
- Why you should never, ever take Omeprazole or any other protein pump inhibitors
- Antibiotics and why they can be dangerous
- How these chronic illness impact us and our nomadic lifestyle
And more! If you'd like to read up on our issues, you can check out our blog post here!
Stay tuned for our next episode on how we've found the "cure" to our chronic illnesses without medication!
Wine: Viña Tarapaca- Merlot (Chile)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .