Manage episode 206662764 series 1430551
In our previous episode, we discussed our gut issues, like IBS and acid reflux, in depth and how travel played a role in causing these problems. In this episode, we discussed exactly how we've tackled these debilitating and seemingly incurable issues. We've found something that helped heal us and solve our numerous gut issues-- and no, it's not some bogus medication!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Fast Tract Diet and what it does for IBS, acid reflux, and other gut issue sufferers
- SIBO-- what it stands for, what it is, and why you should be terrified of it
- How to follow a strict diet like the FTD diet while traveling
- How this diet not only helps your gut be healthier, but helps YOU be healthier and even lose lots of weight
- Matt lost 20 pounds on the diet!
- What we usually eat each day
- How your body reacts to cutting out carbohydrates
- Gorging on ALL the food on Christmas-- and how our bodies punished us afterwards
- Our guts' progression on the diet
- Common questions about high-fat, low-carb diets answered
- What happens when we cheat on the diet (nope, it's not pretty)
- What to eat and what not to eat while going out and traveling on this diet
And more! If you'd like more information on this podcast or the diet, check out our blog post here.
Thank you all for listening/reading! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Sklepy Sv. Kaveriny - Frankovka (Movaria, Czech Republic)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .