Manage episode 207881405 series 1430551
While living in Prague, we've discovered a good number of incredible day trips from there. In this podcast, we discussed two that we explored with Matt's aunt when she came to visit: Cesky Krumlov and Terezin Concentration Camp.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why Cesky Krumlov is one of the most magical cities in Europe
- How we took a train to Cesky Krumlov, but needed to take a bumpy bus for an hour and Matt's aunt felt car sick
- Views, views, and more views!
- The bears at Cesky Krumlov...that we may or may not have seen
- The must-see places there
- Our exciting train ride back to Prague with a slew of drunken Austrian men
- Terezin Concentration Camp in the Czech Republic
- What it's purpose was during World War II
- Facts about Terezin
- Our overall feeling about Terezin Concentration Camp, the Ghetto Museum, and Terezin as a whole
And much more! If you'd like to see pictures and more information on these day trips and/or four other day trips from Prague, check out the blog post here!
Wine: Paul Mas - Cabernet Sauvignon (South France)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .