Manage episode 214217302 series 1430551
Our second destination on our backpacking Europe trip was Austria, specifically the cities Vienna and Salzburg. We left Krakow, Poland on July 4th and took a bus ride with FlixBus to Vienna.
In this episode, hear all about:
- Our immediate impressions on both Vienna and Salzburg
- The rudeness of people in Austria
- How Couchsurfing in Austria restored our faith in the service
- The absurd prices
- Our surprise while walking around Vienna
- Viennese coffee
- A day trip to Salzburg, where Mozart was born and where The Sound of Music was filmed
- The absolute BEST place to have a picnic in Salzburg
- Where to find the best views of Salzburg
- How we had a FREE meal at the top of the Danube Tower in Vienna
And, as always, much more! Thank you so much for listening/reading! If you’d like to see photos and videos of the glorious things we did and saw in Austria, check out the blog post!
Be sure to follow Roadaholic, our new Brazilian backpacker friends we stayed with in Vienna!
Wine: Vino Zupa - Kupinovo Vino (Serbia) (It was a blackberry wine!)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .