Manage episode 215064103 series 1430551
Our third destination during our backpacking Europe trip was Slovenia. We left Vienna, Austria on July 6th for Ljubljana, Slovenia! We'd heard Slovenia was beautiful and was known for their nature, but we didn't prepare for the glorious and magical place that is Slovenia, specifically the two places we visited: Ljubljana and Lake Bled.
In this episode, hear all about our trip to Slovenia, including:
- What Slovenian food is like and where to get the best of it
- Why our first impressions of Ljubljana, Slovenia's capital, were not so good
- How our first impressions were quickly demolished
- The best bar and restaurants to visit in Ljubljana
- The most disappointing landmark
- The best market ever
- Slovenian people, culture, and more
- The greatest place for some good sausage!
- Our awesome Couchsurfing experience
- Exploring the most beautiful and romantic lake we've ever seen: Lake Bled
And more! Be sure to check out our blog post here for more information and for pictures of stunning Slovenia! Thanks for listening!
Wine: Soli - Cabernet Sauvignon & Cabernet Franc (Bulgaria)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .