Manage episode 178659441 series 1430551
Matt and I had the incredible opportunity to backpack throughout the country of Vietnam! During our backpacking excursion, we discovered how truly beautiful and diverse the country is. In this episode, we talked about our adventure, including topics such as:
- Where we went during the first half of our trip
- Where we stayed and links to our exact cheap AirBNBs
- Why sleeper buses sound fantastic in theory, but are actually the worst, especially if you're taller than average
- Mui Ne and why it completely blew us away with its beaches, food, views, and sporadic sand dunes
- Our bus ride from Mui Ne to Da Lat and why we were terrified for our lives
- The views from the horrifying bus rides
- Da Lat-- why it's one of our top favorite places in Vietnam and the many places and things it has to offer, such as The Valley of Love, the Crazy House, and much more
- Nha Trang-- the surprising subculture there, its beaches, and us running from a sudden storm
- Hoi An, one of the most popular places to stop in Vietnam
- Our homestay there
- Bicycling throughout the cultural, ancient, and gorgeous town
- Why Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An's most popular tourist attraction, let us down
- Da Nang, a place that blew us away and why it did
And much more!
Thank you for reading/listening! Cheers!
Wine: Don Romero - Tinto (Spain)
31 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 47 mins duration .