Manage episode 178659437 series 1430551
Throughout our travels, Matt and I have discovered that each country and city has its own personal and unique nightlife. We have done our best to discover and experience the nightlife in every place we've gone the most we could. We felt that nightlife is such a huge part of traveling and we should cover it one at least one of our podcasts!
In the episode, we discuss:
- Nightlife in Bangkok, Koh Samui, and Krabi in Thailand
- Going to a strip club in Krabi and being the most popular people there!
- Matt dancing on stage while wearing a stripper's top-- with the stripper!
- Buckets of alcohol in Thailand
- Iguanas and monkeys on the beaches of Koh Samui
- The nightlife in our city, Sejong, and in Seoul
- Why Seoul is our favorite nightlife in the world to date
- Eating Korean barbeque at 12 AM and clubbing until 7 AM in Seoul
- The rather dull nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City, but the bumpin' backpacker street of Bui Vien
- Nightlife in both Osaka and Tokyo in Japan
- Getting into clubs in Tokyo and how they are a real pricey hassle!
- A ranking of our favorite places and least favorite places based on the nightlife
And more! Check out our blog post here for more information and tons of fun pictures!
Thank you for listening. Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Sibilia - Vino Rosso (Italy)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .