Manage episode 178659435 series 1430551
In this episode, we interviewed Candace and Spencer from 360 Honeymoon. Candace and Spencer met in South Africa during a safari guiding course. They got married in June of 2016 and since then, have been "honeymooning" throughout the world and will continue to do so indefinitely! In this episode, we cover tons of topics, like:
- How they met and why they travel for their long-term "honeymoon"
- Their many adventures abroad, both separate and together
- Their current housesitting experience in Costa Rica, complete with sloths!
- The life of being digital nomads
- What it's like to Amtrak throughout the United States
- Helpful and inspiring advice to aspiring travelers
Be sure to check out their amazing blog right here. Thanks again, Candace and Spencer!
Thank you, the listeners, as well for tuning in! Also, here is our blog post for this episode.
Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Yosemite Road - Cabernet Sauvignon (California, USA)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .