Manage episode 178659434 series 1430551
In this interview episode, we spoke with Chantell Glenville from Travel for Your Life. Chantell is a travel-blogging, travel-writing 30-year-old from England who has been traveling since she was 18 years old. She has traveled both short- and long-term.
During our interview, she was located in Indonesia and has been traveling through Asia for two years-- and loving it! Chantell even drank wine with us: a Hatten Argo White Wine, to be exact! Here is a summation of what we talk about in this episode:
- Why she thoroughly enjoys traveling Her two books, including her new book titled Travel For Your Life, which is about how to quit your job and travel the world
- Her experience working in a career and how it spurred her to quit and travel the world
- Her travel experiences in places like Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and more!
- The difference between backpacking through and living in countries
- What it's like learning languages when living abroad
- The culture-shock in Asia, especially in Vietnam
Thank you so much for chatting with us, Chantell!
For our readers/listeners, be sure to check out her:
book on Amazon -https://www.amazon.com/Travel-Your-Life-travel-transform/dp/0993543146/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479089260&sr=8-1&keywords=travel+for+your+life
Here is our blog post for this interview: http://www.wordswithwinos.com/blog/2016/11/14/interview-episode-6-chantell-from-travel-for-your-life
Wine: Quinta Las Cabras - Cabernet Sauvignon (Chile)
31 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 47 mins duration .