Manage episode 172270344 series 1179034
Jennah Lear is a Cleveland State University graduate with a business background from The Kauffman Foundation. She owns Blue Loui Studio, located in Lakewood, OH. As a Branding Designer, she works with women business owners and entrepreneurs to co-creative impactful design for purpose-driven brands that tell their story, attract soul-aligned clients, AND increase their bottom line.SHOW NOTES
- How Jennah became a Work @ Home RockStar
- Never “create” in a place of scarcity
- Shares her story about having to go back to a job
- Vision Boards and Accountability Parters
- Find a supportive community of like minds
- Podcasts are a great way to motivate yourself. So is coffee.
100 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .