Manage episode 181751608 series 1179034
Jeff Elder is the founder and owner of Sync Three, an inbound marketing and sales agency located in Dublin, Ohio. His company helps B2B companies develop and implement strategies that combine inbound marketing, proven sales approaches and technology to create trust-building human experiences that drive revenue.
Jeff’s passion and mission grew out of the closure of a colleague’s business. This was the result of a lack of understanding about how to market and sell to today’s consumer. Unfortunately, there is a major disconnect between many companies and today’s buyer. Jeff knows very well that one of the toughest marketing and sales challenges for many companies today is to make real human connections with these consumers.SHOW NOTES
- How Jeff became a Work @ Home RockStars
- The power of the why
- Jeff shares the details of what his “band” looks like
- Using bartering and joint venture as a business building strategy
- Why would a marketing firm hire a marketing director? Brilliant!
- Airplane mode time and scheduled task for that time
- Jeff shares his home office setup
100 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .