Manage episode 192678385 series 20810
World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 52, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• An exclusive candid interview with Rocco Commisso, the New York Cosmos chairman and owner, about the NASL antitrust case against the US Soccer Federation, as well as the tangled web of MLS/SUM/USSF TV rights,
• Our thoughts on FOX Sports’ coverage of the FIFA World Cup Draw,
• News about a new timeslot that’s being proposed for Premier League games and how that’ll impact viewers in the US,
• Observations about NBC’s Premier League Fan Festival, and more
• Plus feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
The post Rocco Commisso discusses NASL-USSF antitrust case and TV rights appeared first on World Soccer Talk.
207 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days .