WINC's Two Faced (4/5): WrestleMania Week in the Big Apple, G1 Supercard, Blutman Interview Pt 2, Last Week Tonight WWE Segment & More
Manage episode 230734322 series 1407130
Your hosts Kelsi (@superkickingit) and Paul (@pboron88) will get you ready for a Big Week in The Big Apple:
- Kofi gets his chance
- Batista gets what he wants
- The women get to make history
- Part 2 of interview with Mark Blutman. The co-executive producer/writer of Boy Meets World discusses the build to WrestleMania and the booking of his friend Samoa Joe.
- Your hosts set the stage for a history making G1 Supercard at MSG
- The hosts read social media comments from YOU, the listeners, about what you're most looking forward to for WrestleMania week.
- NXT Takeover preview
- Plus discussion of other shows invading New York and New Jersey
- The hosts also discuss the "stocks" of many current wrestling stars throughout all promotions. Whose stock has gone up since last WrestleMania and whose has gone down? Find out which wrestlers we discussed in the episode
- Kelsi and Paul analyze John Oliver's Last Week Tonight's WWE segment and give their thoughts on it
669 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 hours averaging 71 mins duration .