Manage episode 187461325 series 1508422
- It took me 3 long years to write and publish my first book. (Today, most of the graduates of the 90-Day Book Writing Challenge took more or less 90 days to write and publish their books. 3 years versus 3 months! Woah!)
- It took me 2 years to develop the modules for The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge.
- It took me almost 3 years to give talks pro bono before I finally made money from public speaking.
If you are doing something right now and you’re not seeing results, keep planting. Stay committed in your course. Someday, you will harvest and the harvest will be bountiful.
- Service – if you said yes to do a particular task, deliver!
- Learning – read books. Attend seminars. Seek mentors. Apply what you are learning.
- Relationships – prioritise your relationship with God, your family, and yourself. Spend time with the people you love.
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 32 days averaging 12 mins duration .