Manage episode 247805860 series 126484
Tune into the podcast with HeatherAsh Amara! We rap about The Warrior Heart Practice and how to transform chaos to clarity and pain to peace.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What is The Warrior Heart Practice
- How to do The Warrior Heart Practice: A Simple Process to Transform Chaos to Clarity and Pain to Peace
- How to connect with your authenticity and inner-knowing and realign with your true nature
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- HeatherAsh explains how the Warrior Heart Practice came to be.
- HeatherAsh talks about an example from her own life where The Warrior Heart Practice helped her.
- Cate and HeatherAsh discuss what it means to have a ripe story.
- 3:15 The four chambers of the heart in The Warrior Heart Practice.
- 7:35 HeatherAsh gives an example from her own life in navigating disappointment.
- 15:00 Spiritual bypass
- 27:42 Stories that are ripe and stories that are unripe.
- “The fourth chamber is intent, and specifically, what do I want in the situation? Not, how do I want other people to be, or how do I want life to be different. But what’s my intent. What energy, what focus do I want to bring back into this situation. Your intent is really important. It’s your north star. It’s going to guide what you do next, so you want to get really clear.” - HeatherAsh Amara
- “In the path of waking up, you feel more.” - Cate Stillman
- “The medicine is always presence and love.” - HeatherAsh Amara
- “If you’re dedicated to changing your story and really stepping into the truth, that means finding a community of people that are also dedicated to the truth - that are unwinding their stories, so that you can then ripen around that.” - HeatherAsh Amara
HeatherAsh Amara is the Warrior Goddess Mama and creatrix of the Warrior Heart Practice. She is dedicated to inspiring depth, creativity, and joy by sharing the most potent tools from a variety of world traditions. Raised in Southeast Asia, HeatherAsh has traveled the world from childhood and is continually inspired by the diversity and beauty of human expression and experience. She brings this open-hearted, inclusive worldview to her writings and teachings. HeatherAsh is the author of numerous books, including the bestselling Warrior Goddess Training, Warrior Goddess Wisdom, The Seven Secrets to Happy and Healthy Relationships with don Miguel Ruiz Jr, and the upcoming Warrior Heart Practice (January 2020) Visit her website at