Manage episode 285611303 series 2491766
John and Jared unpack when you should start learning Chinese characters so you can find your own answer that might be later or earlier than you might think. Guest interview is with Adam DiFrisco who found the courage to make huge life changing decisions that brought him to China.
Links from the episode:
- Chinese Grammar Wiki Book: Upper Intermediate
- Mandarin Companion grammar points on the Chinese Grammar Wiki
- Character-based Sign Language
- Learning Chinese via Twitch - Wired
- Speak Chinese With Me T-Shirt
Thanks for listening to the podcast! Please write John and Jared a review on Apple Podcasts and they’ll give you a shout-out! They are also taking questions from listeners. If you have a question, reach them at email@example.com. Follow them on Facebook and catch their latest Chinese-learning memes on Instagram.