Manage episode 337041614 series 2491766
The Ultra-Traditional, the “Buddy”, the Know-it-All, and the “Too Nice” are all teacher types that John and Jared are going to break down and you should consider avoiding. That being said, they have some redeeming qualities too!
Interview is with Brad Johnson whose interest and friendships were the driving force in improving his Chinese skills to the level where he now hosts a podcast in Chinese.
Links from the episode:
- #87 The 6 Types of Chinese Learners
- #79 Why typing characters is better than handwriting
- Emma 《安末》 (Mandarin Companion Level 1 graded reader)
- Brad Johnson’s Podcasts | MianBao.fm
- Xiaoyuzhou podcast app
- Top 100 Podcasts on Xiaoyuzhou