Manage episode 274775029 series 2481786
Welcome to part 2 of 4 about learning how to read Chinese. In this episode, John and Jared discuss how to get into reading at an early stage, even if you don’t have anything that is low enough for you to read!
Guest interview is with Heather Turner, an entrepreneurial mother of five. She’s a qualified dental hygienist, professional baker, and most recently, a 5th grade Chinese teacher!
Thanks for listening to our podcast! Please write us a review on Apple Podcasts and we’ll give you a shout out on the podcast! We are also taking questions from our listeners. If you have a question, reach us at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook and catch our latest Chinese learning memes on Instagram
Links referenced in this Episode
- What If “Beginning Level” Chinese Books Are Too Hard? 10 Tips for Beginning Readers
- Robin MacPherson YouTube Channel - How To Develop Spoken Fluency Through Reading
- Glamping in Shanghai
- Sentence Mining Like a Boss
- T-Shirts for Chinese Learners
- Chinese Grammar Wiki
- Mandarin Companion Memes - Instagram